Delivering Quality Products and Extraordinary Service for 20 Years!
Schlosser Signs, Inc., in Loveland, Colorado is proud to have celebrated its 20th anniversary in business on September 10, 2019. They’ve been designing, fabricating, installing and maintaining signs for hundreds, if not thousands of satisfied business customers in Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska since 1999.
The fact that Schlosser has been in business for 20 years says a lot for the level of quality and workmanship that goes into their signs. And their customer service is exemplary; they always strive to exceed expectations.
As one satisfied customer, Kirk Dando of Dando Advisors states:
“The professionalism of the folks there that we worked with was excellent. They did what they said they were going to do. They delivered the product on time and on budget. As far as the quality of the sign, I know that it’s won national awards. I know that it met what the original vision was. A lot of times what you have in your mind and what ends up being built are two different things. What we had in our minds is what got built. I couldn’t be more pleased, not just with the sign and the quality of it and the recognition that it’s created for us. If I do another development, they’ll be the people that I’m calling.”
Schlosser Signs follows a 5-step process in building signs that involves the customer every step of the way. This joint effort promotes collaboration and ownership to ensure specifications and timelines are being met. The steps include design and approval, permitting, manufacturing, shipping, and installation. Each step is dependent on the completion of the previous one.
Full-Service Sign Company
Schlosser Signs, Inc is a woman-owned full-service contractor-owned and operated by Carla Schlosser, CEO. Founded in Loveland in 1999 by the Schlosser family, Schlosser Signs provides full-service commercial sign services to local, regional and national clients. They specialize in designing, fabricating, installing, maintaining and repairing exterior and interior commercial signs. These include custom signs, monument signs, pylon signs, LED message centers, graphics, and more.
When it comes to signs, Schlosser does it all.
- Design. They have the expertise to design a sign that is right for any business purpose.
- Manufacture. All signs are fabricated in Schlosser’s manufacturing facility in Loveland, CO, with the best equipment and by highly-skilled craftsmen.
- Permits. Most signs require local permits before they can be erected. Schlosser has much experience with the permitting process to assist customers and expedite permit acquisition.
- Installation. Schlosser is staffed and equipped to install signage ranging from one single building sign to stadium-sized LED video boards. They can also advise on the best location to erect the sign to attract the most customers.
- Repairs. Schlosser is equipped to handle any sign repair. They offer one-off repair services, as well as various levels of maintenance contracts to ensure the signs are always at peak performance.
- LED Retrofit. One way to save money on signs is by replacing their current lighting with LED retrofits. LED lighting can save up to 80% of the energy expended by neon or florescent lighting. Schlosser specializes in replacing this lighting.
Support a Local Family-Owned Business
The Schlosser family still owns and operates this local business and plans to continue providing the same high-quality signs and service for many more years. Carla Schlosser, CEO, is extremely proud, yet grateful and humble, about this milestone, saying:
“The changes, challenges, victories, and successes are too numerous to name. NONE of this; however, would have been possible without having the phenomenal support we’ve had from so many sources. A huge thank you to all the talented and committed staff over the years. A shout out to the independent resources including consultants, coaches, trainers, and financial experts that have helped us along the way. Here’s to the next decade. Let’s keep on getting better!”
Schlosser Signs has locations in Loveland and in Denver, but their service area includes all of Colorado. They have completed projects for clients in Denver, Fort Collins, Loveland, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Estes Park, Greeley, Longmont, Fort Morgan, Silverthorne, Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Commerce City, Englewood, Lakewood, Littleton, Northglenn, Thornton, and Westminster across the state. They also provide signs and services to customers in Nebraska and Wyoming, including businesses in Cheyenne, Laramie, Casper, Douglas, Rawlins, Torrington, and Wheatland Wyoming, and Sidney and Scottsbluff, Nebr