LED Retrofits for Energy Efficiency
Since 1999, Schlosser Signs has emerged as an industry leader, always developing smart innovations for clients. Schlosser Signs specializes in electric signs, so improving energy efficiency is a priority with us. As a result, we have established the energy efficiency service division, who is dedicated to that pursuit.
Benefits of LED Retrofit
One of the ways to save on energy is by replacing your current lighting with LED retrofits. This LED lighting has several benefits:
- Energy saving LED retrofits are both environmentally and economically friendly.
- Effective security and parking lot lighting is safer and can reduce security costs.
- More appealing lighting maintains your brand image and leads to more sales.
- LEDs last significantly longer than classic bulbs.
- You’ll enjoy reduced maintenance and replacement costs.
Save as Much as 80% in Energy after LED Retrofit
LED Retrofit is one way to help businesses save on energy costs. Neon and fluorescent light fixtures require between 120 and 15,000 volts; whereas LED modules only require 12 volts. You won’t need to replace the entire sign, either. The interior lighting structure of existing signs is simply replaced with cost-efficient and environmentally friendly LED modules.
As a first step Schlosser will evaluate your existing sign lighting and present ways to make it more efficient. Replacing inefficient lighting with energy-saving LEDs can be the next step. You can save up to 80% on your energy bill by switching from traditional bulbs to energy-efficient LEDs to light your existing sign. Contact us to learn more!
Savings Are Long-Term
LED retrofit upfront costs are recouped by the long-term energy and maintenance savings. LEDs last longer than traditional lighting and require much less maintenance. Businesses often recognize a significant reduction in operating costs, and the modules don’t need to be replaced as frequently.
- LEDs Lifespan: 60,000 – 100,000 Hours or 7 -10 Years
- Traditional Bulbs Lifespan: 20,000 Hours or 2.5 Years
Recoup Costs with Rebates
Another way to subsidize the initial cost of an LED retrofit is to take advantage of energy rebate programs and incentives from local power companies. Schlosser is very knowledgeable about these programs in our service areas, so we can assist you in identifying and applying these incentives.
Get Your Signage Evaluation
Channel letter signs and cabinet signs are perfect candidates for LED retrofitting. However, consider an LED retrofit for other types of lighting, like border neon, parking lot lighting, and canopy lighting.
Schedule an evaluation with Schlosser’s energy efficiency service division to have your signage reviewed — and watch the savings pile up!
Parking Lot Lighting
Replacing parking lot lamps can be dangerous. Don't risk injury and serious worker’s compensation claims by doing it in-house — Schlosser Signs can take over the job for you.
Schlosser Signs Parking Lot Lighting Services Include:
- Complete change-out of existing lights with energy saving LED parking lot lighting
- Replacement of burnt out or flickering lamps, including high-pressure sodium lamps, metal halide, or mercury vapor lamps
- Cleaning of light fixtures to allow for more even light distribution and increased safety and security
Effective parking lot lighting can reduce security costs, maintain your store’s image and lead to more sales. Are your lights doing all they should for you? Get in touch with us today to find out!