About Our Project Manager Opportunity:
Our signage Project Managers play a crucial role in brand implementation for our customers. Within the role is the responsibility to develop and implement project plans for the design, manufacturing, and installation of complete sign programs for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Coordinates projects including the planning of projects, the development of project bids (quotes), and timelines.
- Liaise between sales, production and installation management, design, and other personnel.
- Initiates and monitors job budgets, schedules, change orders, contract reports, and other job-related administration.
- Ensures that the projects meet deadlines, manages to margins, and to company quality standards.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Holds sensitive / confidential information in the highest regard. Define goals that ensure company and customer satisfaction
- Must maintain a continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Capable of managing up to 40+ projects at one time
- Experience with Smartsheet
- Experience in the sign industry
- National account management
Relocation Assistance Available